1. If either the bride or groom wishes to be baptized or confirmed before the wedding, participation in our Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults is recommended. The priest or deacon arranging your wedding can help you with this process.
2. As part of your marriage preparation program, you will meet several times with the priest or deacon celebrating your wedding. You will complete all paperwork during these sessions.
3. Contact the Music Office to begin arrangements for the music for your wedding 3 to 6 months before wedding date. Information on Music Planning is found in Music Planning.
Dr. Ken Sotak, Director of Music;
4. All offerings and fees should be received no less than six (6) weeks prior to the date of the wedding. For your convenience, we do provide envelopes with the Wedding Folder presented to you by our priest. The offerings/fees are as follows:
A Parish Offering - This offering to the church helps to defray the expenses of the operation of the church building, set-up and clean-up of the wedding and the handling of legal documents. There is no fee for the priest, but those wishing to give a separate gift to the priest may do so.
Music Fees - This fee includes Organist and Cantor/Vocalist. All Music Arrangements are made by the Music Director. Please see the Music Planning page elsewhere in this folder.
Servers - For the 2 altar servers serving your Wedding Mass.
5. Prior to the evening of the wedding rehearsal, the Together For Life book form is to be completed. Please return the completed form to the rectory six (6) weeks prior to the date of the wedding.
NOTE: The individual priest or deacon arranging your wedding may require further procedures.