- Initial meeting held with priest and date set
- Pre-Nuptial questionnaire completed with priest
- Review of Queen of All Saints Wedding Folder
- Two Witness Affidavits each completed for bride and groom
- PreCana attended and certificate of completion submitted to priest or Wedding Coordinator
- Baptismal certificate (which must be less than six months old) and confirmation certificate turned in to priest or Wedding Coordinator
- Music office contacted for wedding music
- Rehearsal time set with Wedding Coordinator
- Fees paid (church - $500 to Queen of All Saints, Music - $400 to Ken Sotak, and Altar Server fees – $40 cash for two servers)
, prayers and preferences selected. Together for Life form filled out and turned in to priest or Wedding Coordinator Readings
- Rehearsal Questionnaire filled in and turned in to Wedding Coordinator
- Review of policies regarding timing, florists and photographers (on General Information page of Wedding Folder)
- Marriage License obtained and turned in to the priest (the license is valid for 60 days and must be valid at the time of your wedding.) Your completed license will be mailed to the county the Monday after your wedding.
- Attend Rehearsal and we’ll soon see you at your wedding!
To print out this list, open the attachment below.